Night of the Gargoyles
- Ranger (Human Ranger) – Paul
- Rayden (Dragonborn Druid) – Tyler
- Saria Raven-Star (Human Rogue) – Sarah
- Scheff (Half-Elf Bard) – Dusty
- Shuni Gryagur (Half-Orc Barbarian) – Alexia
- Tharius (Human Wizard) – Ted
- Zabrina (Tiefling Warlock) – Natasha
July 21, 2019
A well in the middle of the open ravine beckoned the party to refill their waterskins. Tharius volunteered to be lowered by rope to investigate and he saw a series of interconnected caves with glowing pools and the floor glittering with scattered coins. When a disembodied voice challenged him, he gave the signal to be hauled up and reported it all.
After night fell, some of the statuary in the cliff-carved temple portico came to life as Gargoyles and attacked. When they found themselves outmatched, they returned to the temple. Come daybreak, the party entered to the temple to finish them off.
At the far end of the spartan chamber carved from the rock there was a large basin filled with water and a gap at the bottom of which it appeared a man might be able to fit through.