In the Realm of the Spider-Lord
- Darius (Human Wizard) – Ted
- Ranger (Human Ranger) – Paul
- Rayden (Dargonborn Druid)
- Saria Raven-Star (Human Rogue) – Sarah
- Scheff (Half-Elf Bard) – Dusty
- Shuni Gryagur (Half-Orc Barbarian) – Alexia
- Zabrina (Tiefling Warlock) – Natasha
March 3, 2019
Just as the party was preparing to move on from their short rest, Saria the Rogue came shimmying down from the streets above, claiming to be taking cover from Gargoyles. As a native of Gazeera, she knew her way around the sewers and joined the group, promising the guide them out.
After some searching, they found an area of ancient buildings which had been built over and buried, forgotten in Gazeera’s years of expansion from trading post to metropolis. Here they found the lair of the Spider-Lord, a lone Drider commanding several Giant Spiders.
The battle was arduous but in the end the adventurers emerged victorious and, sure enough, Zabrina found the map to the Pyramid of Tutumbek that she had hoped to find in the realm of the Spider-Lord.