The Long Arm of the Law
- Boralin (Silver Dragonborn Fighter) – Jeremy
- Feti Granglow (Half-Elf Sorcerer) – Bryan
- Gloucester (Human Sorcerer) – Miles
- Mernpool: Monster Hunter (Human Ranger) – Che
- Raz (Elf Rogue) – Natasha
- Rhodedendron the Flamboyant (Gnome Bard) – Alexia
- Sargael (Tiefling Wizard) – Talin
October 27, 2019
The adventurers spent the next few days converting their treasure into improvements on their wagon, upgrading equipment and other downtime activities.
Raz had been busy working on her forgery skills in order to draft some sort of letter from Lord Gazande which might absolve them of any suspicion. Just as she was showing off her latest attempt to her companions at the Perfumed Pearl, two knights approached.
Sir Vanson of Omosa and Sir Jalred of Bendajee were escorting a magistrate to arrest the party for Lord Gazande’s vanishing and theft of his treasure. A whole company of guards was with them, but rather than submit to the law, the party put up a fight.
Outnumbered 2-to-1, the adventurers only made things worse for themselves by killing Sir Jalred and the magistrate. Whatever had happened to Lord Gazande, they had proved themselves villains by these murders. Out the back they went, using their Circlet of Seeming to disguise themselves as beggars in the back alley.