Raid on Gnolltown
- Ranger (Human Ranger) – Paul
- Rayden (Dragonborn Druid) – Tyler
- Saria Raven-Star (Human Rogue) – Sarah
- Scheff (Half-Elf Bard) – Dusty
- Shuni Gryagur (Half-Orc Barbarian) – Alexia
- Tharius (Human Wizard) – Ted
- Zabrina (Tiefling Warlock) – Natasha
July 7, 2019
Suneel, in his time as Hanuba’s prisoner, heard many tales and boasts from the warlock and, understanding the party’s desire to travel 400 miles upriver, he told them about a possible short-cut: the Temple of the Naga. Hanuba’s Gnolls worship a monster that guards pools in a nearby cave system said to be portals to other parts of the world. It was Hanuba’s intention to use them to get closer to the Pyramid of Tutumbek.
The party set out the next day with Ranger following the tracks of the Gnolls back to their origin, in a small canyon a few miles away. Only a shaman and his minions posed a threat to the party when they reached the settlement.
After dispatching the monsters, the adventurers carried on looking for the Temple of the Naga, finding it carved into the cliff-face of a dry ravine. As the sun set, they made camp.