In Search of the Red Dragon
- Ranger (Human Ranger) – Paul
- Rayden (Dragonborn Druid) – Tyler
- Saria Raven-Star (Human Rogue) – Sarah
- Scheff (Half-Elf Bard) – Dusty
- Shuni Gryagur (Half-Orc Barbarian) – Alexia
- Tharius (Human Wizard) – Ted
- Zabrina (Tiefling Warlock) – Natasha
October 6, 2019
The Aarakocra agreed to help the party if they killed Razogavaz the Red Dragon because he is a threat to their revered Couatl. Should they succeed, it will be seen as divine providence and the Couatl will surely deliver them of the Evil spell they are under, enthralling them to the Naga.
The monks would offer no help at all, but Sister Natto did agree to sail them to the crumbling tower atop the floating earthberg where the dragon makes his lair and was even convinced to wait for them to return by midnight.
In the dungeons and caves that riddled the rock, the party came under attack from dragon-worshipping Kobolds. They eventually evaded them by going deeper into the caves.